Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's up with the dress???

If you have heard the rumor. It's true! I am wearing a dress today! I know it might be hard for some of you to believe. I have received some nice compliments from a couple of my coworkers today, I think they are more in shock that I am in a dress! I never wear dresses...okay on a rare occasion. But never to work!

And to top it off, I am in my second straight day of glasses. I usually just wear them for reading; but have noticed in the past couple of days that they are helping me see the world more clearly. I even noticed this morning as I was reading my devotion (without the glasses) that I played the trombone! hehe!

I even had one coworker say she didn't recognize me with the glasses, hair pulled back...and the dress! So funny! I should try this more often! I know I have more dresses in my closet...I guess I shall try and get them out every once in a while!

On another note, any one watch the Biggest Loser last night? A new season is starting and I can't wait! I watched part of the beginning and will finish tonight. If I could only have Jillian or Bob as my trainer....it has been such a struggle to get to the gym this week. I keep hitting the snooze button. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things soon. It is quite amazing though how many new faces are at the gym early in the morning...lots of new year's resolutions! Even hubby has mentioned how packed his gym is too.

You might notice a ticker/counter at the top of the blog now. It is my count down to my trip to Jersey to stay with my Jersey girls in April. We have been counting down the months for a few months now, and decided we needed a counter to remind us how long it will be before we are all together again! Miss you both Jersey Girls! I can't wait for our weekend of fun!

That wraps it up for now. If you see someone walking down the street with glasses and a dress...who knows...it my just be me...hehe!

No comments: