Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Design

Yes...I have done it! After working on it for almost 24 hours, I have come up with a new design for the blog! I believe you will find all kinds of new things on the blog. Let me do some explaining....better yet...let me give you a tour!

In the upper left hand corner, you will see "Auntie D's recipes". If you click on that, you will be taken to my recipe blog! I have even posted my first recipe of Homemade Noodles. Since I know Little "I" loved them on Christmas Day maybe mommy or grandma can make him some soon...hehe!

Below the recipe link are links to some of the blogs that I like to visit and below this list you will find my Twitter updates....in case you want to know what I am thinking or doing any time during the day/night. My twitter updates are also linked to my facebook account, so each time I update twitter it will automatically update my fb account....so those of you who use facebook can keep up to date too.

Now...on the right hand side not much has changed, I think things are labeled better as well as a couple of photo links of two websites that I so enjoy reading!

Oh yes...at the bottom of the blog, I have added a playlist. I LOVE MUSIC! And wanted to share with you all some of my favorites. I will be updating this from time to time.

I have received some great help in putting this blog design together. A big thank you to the following.....the fonts are from KevinandAmanda.com....THANKS Amanda...they are great! The background and templates are from a couple of places....kudos to Blog-in-a-box and from shabbyprincess.com. And I received a lot of help from this website....so helpful!http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

I think that is about it for now. Hopefully, this blog has a little more flair to keep you all entertained and interested!

Muscleman is wanting to use the computer.....I just can't seem to give this up...I am so addicted!

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: