Friday, January 30, 2009

New Hairstyle? Sushi Night!

Tonight is sushi night for me and muscleman. I have talked him into trying a new place close to where we live and I am excited! I am not a HUGE sushi fan, but I do enjoy it every now and again. My hubby LOVES IT! He lived in Japan for several months and had it all the time.

I am also getting my haircut and colored this afternoon and I am really excited to get it done. I want to keep it long, but a part of me wants to try something different. I am also trying a new salon, so we will see how it goes. If it goes well, I may just have to post before and after pictures. I told muscleman this morning that I was only going to get it trimmed…but now I am feeling adventurous! We’ll see.

Have any of you seen the movie Fireproof? I bought the DVD at Target the other day, but muscleman doesn’t want to see it. Perhaps a little sweet talking this evening will convince him to do so with me. It would be a great way to end date night…I think!

I will try and update later on today with what happens with my hair. Should be interesting! Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: