Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's official

I am now a new consultant for Thirty-One gifts! I am so excited! And I can't wait to share all the great handbags and gifts with everyone! www.mythirtyone.com/6390

The new spring catalog will be available on February 1st and you won't want to miss out! It makes me think of the beach...and I know we all could use a little warmth right now! If you are interested in hosting a FUN theme party like a Chocoholic or Pajama Party, having a "Party in a Purse" (book party) or placing an order please be sure to contact me. Or if you need to raise money we can do a fundraiser or a "Party with a Purpose". AND...there are two new divisions starting this year too; 31kids in April and Direction (for teens and tweens) in June.

More to come on all that is happening with my new side job! I promise!

So....anyone COLD? I am so thankful that we don't live any further north than we do. My brother in Iowa said the temp this morning was -23 degrees with a windchill of -43!! Too cold for me!

Nothing like a little panera bread to warm the soul. I just couldn't find the energy to cook anything tonight for dinner...so I ran out to Panera for some soup and salad. Yum-O!

Nothing else new around here. Just trying to stay warm. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments: