Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thirty-one Gifts

It's time to let you all in on a little secret that I have been working on..... I am going to be working as a consultant for Thirty-one Gifts! Ever heard of them? Neither had I until about 3 weeks ago.

For some time now, I have been wanting to get into a direct selling company that fits me. And I believe I have found it! I am super excited about this company and all that it has to offer. I have been speaking to my director in Florida via the phone/email for the past week or so and will be receiving my spring kit the first of next week!

You may ask, why Thirty-one? Here are my reasons:
1. I love handbags and anything girlie
2. Make some extra money selling items I love
3. The company is based on Proverbs 31 (a virtuous woman who worked in her community for her family who deserved much reward)
4. The company believes in encouraging, recognizing, and rewarding others for who they are.
5. A great excuse to get out of the house and enjoy an evening with a bunch of fun ladies!

If you click on the title of this posting you will be directed to the fall/winter catalog. I will have the new spring/summer catalogs to show everyone in just a few weeks!. And let me tell ya...the products are even better in person than the pictures in the catalog

I will also have my own website for you all to check out as well as be able to host online parties and order items online! How fabulous is that?? I will post that link to my website on my blog once I receive the address.

I am really excited to begin this next adventure and look forward to all that is to come! So check out the catalog, let me know what you think...and if you want to get together with all your friends and check out the latest and greatest, shoot me an email or leave a comment and I will set you all up! The hostess rewards are ever changing!

No comments: