Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Happy 30th to my Jersey friend! I miss you and am sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you. It's your day..so celebrate! Little did I know 4 years ago when I moved to Jersey and married my hubby that I would meet two wonderful ladies and become close friends with them both. My friend Griffin (code name) is one of them and it is her 30th birthday today!


The picture was taken when she came to stay with us this past July and check out the midwest. We had so much fun. She is a friend who I share so many interests...let's see...shall I ramble them off....shopping...the Gap, Old Navy, Banana, Crew, shoes, Starbucks Lattes, Dunkin Donuts coffee, Bare Escentuals, Sephora, Vickie's , the Biggest Loser, shopping at the Outlets in PA, she has inspired me to love dresses, necklaces, handbags, veggie cakes, snow peas for snacks, Chipotle, and many more. Our husbands have the same first name and her son is just a few years older than my Mr "y". We share emails daily with our friend Jurist and we provide daily updates of what we did the night before. Without her and Jurist, I have no idea how I would have survived the many long days, weeks and months in Jersey. They were my support group and still are!
So Happy Birthday my dear friend! Wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments: