Sunday, January 18, 2009

Decorating the Laundry Room

As promised....pictures of my laundry room. It needs some life. This is before I began working today on it.....
Another view....

Above - The calendar my mom gave me for Christmas....I Love Lucy
Below - The beginning of decorating....



It is beginning to look better....two more walls to go...


See the fun pink rug I bought at Hobby Lobby! I need one more so it will cover the entire floor in front of both the washer and dryer.

Just some decor instead of a pile of junk sitting up there. :) And my vinyl wall art I ordered from www.etsy.com. I LOVE IT!

One more view....


Close up of the pictures on the wall. There is one each that defines sisters, family and friends. I bought them at Kohl's. They are perfect!


I have some other items to add to the other two walls..some color! ...but will work on later this week. Football time now! Go Arizona Cardinals! That is who I am rooting for...sure would love for Kurt Warner to win another Super Bowl.
We have been pretty lazy this afternoon. Made some poppyseed chicken casserole, ate some blue bell ice cream, hubby took a nap, and I worked on some of the projects I have going on. Fun fun!
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: