Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow day

Again...another snow day. Happy first day of SPRING! :)  It began snowing around 11:00 last night and when we woke up this morning....the ground was covered. We don't have 4-6 inches like they predicted....thank goodness! However, I just got out of the shower and it has begun snowing again...so we'll see how much we end up with when it is all done.

Hubby had to go into work today. :( So it's just me and Bella hanging out.  It is an I Love Lucy kind of morning.  I was planning to stay in my pjs all day....but got the urge to shower....so now I am in my comfy clothes debating what to do first.

I got up this morning and had a boost of energy so I organized our pantry....a load of laundry has been started and I am debating what type of cookie to make today....thinking chocolate chip...as it has been forever since I have made them!

I had another order of fabric come in this week...so sewing is on the list today too. But the great thing is that I don't have to get out in this weather at all! Yea! I hope to get some pictures scanned into my laptop today as well....I need to get all of our pictures put on one location.  I worry about losing my photos all the time...need to start putting them on disks...do you all have any tips for doing this? Since having a digital camera I never hardly get any printed off any more....which is a good thing...I guess...but at the same time...I have SO many pictures....trying to figure out how to organize them all is the problem. So maybe I will get that figured out today.

That pretty much wraps up my agenda for the day. lol! Pretty exciting I know! Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment:

Simply Domestic said...

My little girl just walked in the room and said that we were suppose to get snow...what a great first day of spring! I'm so glad she's excited, but it makes me want to stay in my pj's and read all day! :) Enjoy your day!