Monday, March 15, 2010

Looking for just the right item


You would think in a furniture store this big, that my hubby and I could find just the "right" piece of furniture for our family room. NOPE. Not at all.....we must have walked around yesterday afternoon for at least two hours searching and searching...and wound up with nothing....no furniture, no art, no electronics, nothing.

So the search continues....for just the right piece.....why is it you can't find "that " one thing when you are actually looking for it. We saw it about 8 months ago....and now it has disappeared. UGH!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny seeing you yesterday as you walked in! :-) We walked away w/o buying anything too. Did you get my text? Just can't bring myself to spend that much on a washing machine. Praying a cheap one falls in our lap soon! Good luck!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I know how frustrating that is! The hubs and I have been looking for a coffee table and end table for the living for like 4 months now and we cannot find anything we like. Hope you find something soon!