Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Computer problems

Bare with me this week! We are having computer problems at our house. Our laptop has suddenly decided to stop working correctly and I have spent the past few evenings removing hardware and reinstalling hardware and it still won't work.. so frustrating. And our home computer..well it is slower than a turtle. Getting internet access on the desktop takes about 20 minutes for it to warm up enough to give me the internet..and even though we have the fastest internet there is...it is still slow on that computer.

So...my only access at the moment is at work and my phone. We hope to get this all taken care of by the end of the week. We are actually tempted to just get a new one....we'll see what happens.

Nothing major or new to report. I am loving the sunshine today! Hoping it is sunny where ever you all are! I think we will be grilling out tonight....it is just the perfect night for it!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: