Monday, March 8, 2010

In the best of moods

Yes. That's me...I am in the best of moods today. In fact, I have been all weekend...there is just something about the sunshine and warmer weather. Today is just....GORGEOUS! I spent the majority of my lunch hour outside with Miss Bella (yes...you guessed it...she is a puggle...and a handful...but I love her...she is my baby).

The rest of our weekend was good. The PBR yesterday afternoon was EVEN BETTER than the event on Friday night! I am so ready to be a cowgirl now....no joking!  I told Hubs that I want to buy some cows and horses...seriously!  May take us awhile to work on that goal. ha!

So lately...I have been working on making a schedule for me throughout the week. I always have such lofty goals of things I want to accomplish each evening...and end up giving up...and I think it is because I have too much on the list at once. And since I now have SPRING fever....I am feeling ambitious.

For starters - my homemaker tasks.....I can't do it all in one day...especially working full time...and now trying to get back in the groove of working out each day/night..and I truly want to feel like I have things under control....so....here is the schedule that I have come up with:

Sunday - Church and Family Day
Monday - Clean kitchen and bathrooms
Tuesday - Vacuum and dust the house
Wednesday - Laundry and ironing (ok..who am I kidding...I RARELY iron)
Thursday - Grocery shopping and errands
Friday - My FREE DAY
Saturday - Outdoor/Craft day

I am posting this to the fridge and putting it on my chalkboard in the craft room...and I hope to begin to feel more in control of my life. 

We'll see how it goes.

No comments: