Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mumbo Jumbo

This post is just a little random....I don't have a lot going on right now...but wanted to blog. It's been a few days.

First, if you want to try a new recipe...and you are in the mood for CHOCOLATE. You should try the Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake recipe. IT IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST CAKE EVER! I made it on Sunday afternoon....and it is so nice and big that we still have leftovers.  Hubby came downstairs this morning and told me it is his NEW favorite cake....he said to forget the red velvet cake...this cake is the BEST!

I always know if a recipe is good by his reaction.....and let me tell you ....this one is a WINNER!  I put the recipe on my recipe blog as well as the link to PW's.

On another note, the sun is shining here today...and it is going to be in the high 40s....oh how good that feels! I think they are calling for rain this weekend, but I will take it over snow any day at this point! I am honestly ready to see the snow melt away.

Things are much quieter in our house this week. Projects are on hold and we are just trying to relax. Watched the Biggest Loser last night...did you? GO BLACK TEAM is all I have to say about that.

Anyways...that wraps it up for me right now.....I know..nothing too exciting. Maybe I will think of something later on today...once my coffee kicks in.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: