Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Red and Blue

We each got one.....our laptop stopped working....our home computer is slow....so I have a red one...Hubby has a blue one....and we are both happy.
These are our new netbooks....they are so much smaller than our laptop! It is definitely going to take us some time to get use to them, but I can tell you that I already love how compact they are!

I have yet to get everything set up on them, but will hopefully work on that tonight.  We opted to go with two netbooks because we hope to get a new desktop computer in a few months and that is where we will be storing all of our documents and pictures, etc.  However, these little guys do have some space that we can use...so can't wait to take advantage of it!

Who knows...maybe I will get some blogging done outside tonight....since it is so GORGEOUS out today! I had to renew our plates on my car and for once it didn't take me but 5 minutes at the license bureau...so I headed to Lowes to see what I could find....oh dear....I have some planting to do when I get home....I can't wait!

1 comment:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the netbooks! Hope you find some good flowers at Lowes!