Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cowboys and Bulls


This is going to be a fun weekend for us! It started out just right last night! The PBR (Professional Bull Riding) is in town and we had tickets to go to the show.  As you can see, we had great seats!  I have never been and my Hubby was excited for me to see what he use to be a part of in his earlier years.  From the age of three to his senior in high school, this was part of his life.  His grandpa use to be a professional, so it was definitely part of their family.

Some of you know, but for those of you who don't....My Hubby is from Idaho and use to rodeo.  I have the pictures to prove it. :)  He did bareback riding and his younger brother did bull riding.  One of the professionals use to ride with is brother...so that is pretty cool.

I failed to take my camera with me (except my phone camera), so here are a few more I am using from the PBR website.


We had so much fun!

We are going back on Sunday afternoon, where Hubs says the bulls will be even bigger!! I can't wait!

Anyways, that is what is going on with us. I am hoping to get a nice walk with Bella in today, run some errands and clean part of our garage.  Sounds like a fun day...right?!

Oh...and I am also looking forward to the Oscars tomorrow night! Go Sandra Bullock! :)

Happy Saturday!

Also, in case you don't follow me on twitter/facebook. My sister's friend Wendy and her three little girls and husband are in need of prayers.  She is such a strong woman and is battling cancer so bravely. Please covet them in prayers. She has now settled into the Hospice House.  If you would like to read her story or leave her a comment to let her know you are prayiing, please click HERE and it will take you to her caring bridge page.  Thank you! God Bless!

No comments: