Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Wedding

Tomorrow my parent’s goddaughter, Tab and her fiancé are tying the knot! It is hard to believe she is old enough to get married. I can remember her being born and holding her as a tiny baby. Wow do I feel old!
Tab and her family are very special to us all….ahh the memories of dinner at Taco Del Sol, vacationing in Colorado, babysitting, Christmas Eves, piling all together in one vehicle, playing on the swing sets, riding up and down the hill in front of our house, and the mission trip that Tab and I went on to Trinidad. Such good times!! Now another memory will be made tomorrow of Tab’s wedding day!
I am catching a ride with my brother after work this evening and we are heading up to our hometown. My SIL can’t make it as she has to work and my Hubby is not able to make it either as he came home from work yesterday with a horrible sore throat. I just spoke with him a bit ago his whole body aches, so it’s best he stay home and not share whatever he has with the rest of us.
Rehearsal and dinner is tonight – sure hope I can do a good job lighting candles. Kid and I are candle lighters! I hope the dress fits too!!! We are both suppose to wear black dresses, so we found one we both liked and Kid bought them for us both. I haven't tried it on in several weeks...hoping it fits! No worries...bringing a back up....just in case!  And my brother is an usher. Should be a fun day tomorrow! I will be sure and try and snap some pictures!
Happy Friday!

No comments: