Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh how I love my new chocolate brown boots



For Christmas....from my hubby....I received these!

Let me just tell ya'll....they are heavenly..warm, cozy, comfortable and I never want to ever take them off...well at least until it hits 70 degrees out....I had asked for a pair for Christmas....and well..to be quite honest...I ordered them online...had them shipped to the hubby and he wrapped them up for me as one of his gifts....one of the best ideas I have ever done! ha!

The funniest part is that he had no idea what was in the box, didn't open it...just wrapped it up and put a name tag on it from him to me. He was just as curious when I opened it as I was to see them in person!  I am not sure he was as fond of them as I was...his reaction was...."oh....I got you....brown snow boots?!"  I kindly reminded him....no honey..they aren't snow boots....these are boots to wear out and about for some warmth and fashion! lol!

Oh they are even better in person than online! No - they are not the UGG brand...but to me...just as wonderful! They are the EMU brand...and I have fallen in love with them. 

And I just had to share with you my new brown chocolate boots.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

D, I too am in Love with my Chocolate Brown Boots (no they are not ugs, but the Costco brand) and I could sleep in them.
I think we got some of the same things for Christmas! Hope you and Y have a great day!