Monday, December 14, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Movies

This weekend, I enjoyed just being home with my Hubs. I haven't had a free weekend in over a month and it was so nice to just hang out and do whatever we felt like.

We went to see the movie 2012 on Saturday afternoon - not a good movie...but it was nice to get out.  Hubby also took me out for some bbq! It was so nice not to cook.  I had all these plans to bake while I was home this weekend and instead I just made more gingerbread dough...hoping to bake the cookies tomorrow night.

Tonight we are watching the newest Harry Potter that is out on DVD. We are HUGE fans of the movies!! While we were picking out some movies yesterday, I began to set the DVR to record all of my favorite Christmas movies....here is the list I came up with-




White Christmas - my all time favorite!
Holiday Inn
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Home Alone 1 & 2
Charlie Brown's Christmas
The Night They Saved Christmas
Christmas with the Kranks
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A Very Brady Christmas - I know...you may be thinking...what?? But I just LOVE to see the Brady kids all grown up!!
Miracle on 34th Street
The Muppets Christmas in the Country
Santa Claus the movie
It's a Wonderful Life

Gosh! My list could go on and on!!! I have a lot to watch before Christmas!! What are yours??

No comments: