Monday, May 4, 2009

What a day

I have placed the furniture in their appropriate positions in the living room and we have hung the sheer drapes and the new drapes I sewed! I LOVE THEM! Even hubby is loving them! He wasn't too sure when I showed him the fabric.....but I told him...trust me. He is going to build me a window box for the top...so no pictures yet until it's all done.

I began touching up the brown in the bathroom too....I hope to get trim touched up tomorrow evening.

It's so hard for me to concentrate at work as I am constantly making a list of all the items I want to get done at home. Hubby is already talking about our next project...the family room, dining area and kitchen....he wants to get it painted too. Never a dull moment!

I am so sleepy...so headed to bed...

No comments: