Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today is a special day

It's my baby sister's birthday!!

Here she is back in January, holding little "I's" birthday cake that she and her friend Pete decorated.




My sister...aka...Kid....and I are seven years apart in age and when we were younger I know that we use to drive each other crazy..heck we still do at times...but there is nothing like the bond that we share with one another. It is something I can't even describe.

She is my best friend....someone I can turn to no matter what...no matter when and she is such a Godly woman and wonderful mom whom I admire and learn from on a daily basis. (By the way...if you haven't checked out her blog...you should just click here!) I am so thankful for our friendship and bless to have her as my sister. I love living so close to her and we talk almost every day and sometimes more than once. I don't know what I would do without her friendship, love and support she has given to me. I could go on and on...but I think you get the point!

So Happy Birthday Sissie! I love you and hope that you have a wonderful day!

I found this quote about sisters and just thought I would share it today.

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child." Barbara Alpert Quotes

No comments: