Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun in the sun

Yesterday I took off early from work and headed down to my sister's for some fun in the sun! It was such a gorgeous day and Kid and I already had dinner plans, but I wanted to spend a couple of hours with my nephew playing in the sprinkler. Of course....I took pictures to share with you all! We had such a great time!

I believe that this was his first time with the sprinkler...and he wasn't sure what to think....we did show him how to stick his hands in the water and slap them together and say splish splash...too cute!

He is becoming such a helper....below he is ready to hold onto the hose...such a little farmer boy!

Can you tell he was having some fun???

After being in the sun we came inside to change clothes....Little "I" wanted to call daddy from Auntie D's cell phone...
And the cutest part of the day was him wanting to sit on his couch with all of his pillows and his blanket and his towel....just to relax....and he read a book!

It was a great day and night! Kid and I made our way to Joann's fabric and I helped her pick out fabric for drapes for her dining room and kitchen. (Her and her hubby are painting those two rooms this weekend and I am going to be sewing the drapes together for them as part of her birthday gift.)

I also took her out to dinner for her birthday. We went to a chinese restaurant called Pei Wei Diner. I had never been before and it was so YUMMY!

On our way home, we swung by Lowe's to look at paint colors for her kitchen....I can't wait to see it all put together!

I really enjoyed my one on one time with my sister. As much as I love my nephew, having some alone time with her was a wonderful treat. I am so thankful that we live close enough to be able to hang out and do things like that!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: