Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a night

Well this certainly has been some night! I left work early so that I could go to the gym and run a couple of errands before heading home for the night. I pulled onto our block this evening and there was my hubby home at 5:00 and mowing the lawn! It was such a great surprise. He skipped the gym and wanted to come spend time with me before my big trip tomorrow.

We spoke with our neighbor for about an hour and I had just begun making cavatini for dinner and his work phone started going crazy! There was a huge accident with one of his techs...and he is now on his way to the jobsite this evening...so just me and Bella hanging out. I had better get packing....my flight leaves early in the morning!!

Never a dull moment around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun girl!! -Leslie