Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Falling Star

Hubby and I made a quick trip to Menards this evening after work and my parents met us there and we went out to eat dinner afterwards! I love living so close to my parents that we can do things like that....it is always great seeing them and I love their hugs!! Plus my mom gave us a couple of jars of homemade black raspberry jelly!!

Nothing says PB&J like homemade jelly!

On our way home, hubby was giving me a history lesson and we pulled onto our exit and couldn't believe what we were seeing...so plain and clear....a falling star....right there in front of us. It was so awesome! I have seen them before....but nothing so up close...it was amazing!

I made my wish too!! A great night indeed! Thanks Mom and Dad for hanging out with us for a bit! Love you!

1 comment:

abby said...

so sweet!
miss you friend!