Monday, April 13, 2009

Trim Project

Yesterday we began another project at our house! it was rainy and cold and we have been wanting to start this for a while now...We have begun adding trim decor to our front room(it will end up giving the room the looking of wainscoting once we are done) and entryway...we first cleared out the room.....with the exception of the sofa...We then began to hang the trim railing.....
Around the entire room.....


We then began hanging the boxes underneath the railing....we patched the nail holes....caulked all the way around everything....

And began priming......

That is as far as we have gotten so far...yes....living in another mess....but I can't wait till it's done and I can finally get this room to look like I have been envisioning it! So thankful to have a hubby who knows what he is doing! He just threw the pieces up like it was nothing! He also tried to teach me how to use the saw and about angles and such....but I told him I would just ask him when I need things like that done!!
Hoping you alll had wonderful weekends!

No comments: