Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So much going on...

I have been so busy lately and not been keeping up with my blogs…that’s what I get for having a full time job, part time job, and being a wife and homemaker…right! Ha!

I have been busy keeping the laundry caught up, working on parties that I have this weekend and in two weeks, and trying to get back into a good routine of working out.

Bella and I have been walking nightly after I get off of work and it’s been so nice out that it is hard for me to sit down and just work on the computer because I would rather be outside.

Hubby and I are doing fine…he hasn’t been sleeping very well lately. I think the stress of the home being built next to ours is stressing him out. Every day we come home and find new things going on in and around our property. I can’t wait till it’s finished!

Tonight I get to baby-sit my little “I”. I can’t wait! I haven't seen him in almost a month!! I have bought him a couple of special treats…one being a stuffed Tiger that I can’t wait to give to him and hear him growl and the other is a bubbles! I thought it would be fun to take him outside this evening and watch him play with some bubbles!! We’ll see how it goes…we may have to do the bubbles inside…. I can't wait to see him!! He just jabbers away while I am on the phone with my sister. You know I will be taking plenty of pictures too!

I wanted to keep you all posted that we are here..just busy. I promise new pictures soon!

Please keep my grandpa and Muscleman’s great grandma in your prayers. My grandpa is in the hospital and being taken care of very well by the doctors and nurses there. He apparently is low on salt and they are trying to get that under control. We found out this morning that Muscleman’s great grandma is not doing well and at this point the doctors and nurses are just trying to keep her as comfortable as possible. (She stopped eating a couple of weeks ago) Please pray for comfort and strength for both of our families.

Thanks to you all! We have so much to be thankful for!!

No comments: