Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Okay...okay

So I have been slacking on posting...I know.

Here are the top 5 reasons why....

1. My sister unexpectedly showed up at our house on Saturday and we played I Love Lucy trivia all night long!

2. I have been busy with getting parties ready for my April parties!

3. Muscleman's great grandma passed away and we thought we might be leaving town for a few days.

4. I have been spending time spring cleaning ( I cleaned our closet on Sunday night and it took almost 2 hours!) and when I am not cleaning I am doing laundry and baking!

5. I am trying to figure out what color to paint our downstairs family, dining and kitchen area....hubby has agreed to do a different color than what we have now!

6...okay there is a 6th...I just haven't felt like it. But now I have so much to share!

As you can see from my blog, I have posted all kinds of info. Be sure and check it all out! I have info about the new 31 Kids line that comes out tomorrow, info about the expo I will be participating in May, the great offer that 31 is offering to anyone interested in making some extra income, more recipes coming tonight...and an update on my love dare!

I don't have a lot of pictures right now to post....I have not been taking my camera around. I will get back into that.

Also...later on tonight I have a giveaway to start....hint...it's a book. I wanted to do give it last time...and I couldn't find it.

One more thing...my sister and I spent some great quality time on Saturday afternoon and evening. I think we both needed it. Even muscleman kept busy and hibernated upstairs to give us time together. We haven't had a lot of time just the two of us since little "I" arrived...not that I am complaining...because I am not....but it was so great to hang out and talk, watch I Love Lucy, Father of the Bride, play I Love Lucy trivia, eat homemade granola, enchiladas, our favorite chinese, and she even helped me cut out fabric for a new project I have started! I love
my sissie! Thanks for a great weekend and wonderful surprise!

Until later...Auntie D

No comments: