Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 1 of tiling complete





I think the tile man is exhausted! He just left our house...and so far...so good. We have tile down in the laundry room and guest bath....he is going to finish those two rooms tomorrow and then will begin working on our 1/2 bath and pantry...hoping to finish on Tuesday. I guess I will just have to live with a messy home for a few days....
I can't wait until it is all done!! The tile that we are using is what is already in our master bath...I really love it because you can't tell if it is dirty...hehe!
Beef stew in the oven....I am trying a new recipe that I found. You bake it in the oven for 5 hours! One more hour left...it smells so yummy! If it's good...I will post the recipe later on tonight.
Have a great Sunday evening!!

No comments: