Friday, March 20, 2009

It's SPRING!!

What did you do last night???

I will tell you what I did! I got myself in the mood for spring!!

I decided to make flower pens last night to use at all of my Thirty-One parties! That way I can take a pretty container full of flowers and hopefully be able to not lose track of all my pens! I think they turned out pretty cute!



Makes a great little display~ You would never know they are pens!!


I also decided to add a little splash of spring to our front door. I am ready for some color in our neighborhood! I got this idea from the Happy Homebody blog. I stopped by Michaels on my way home last night and picked up a brown metal planter, some tulips, and some ivory spray paint. And...the result is below....



Now I will have to work on the spring decor inside our home next....Happy 1st day of Spring!!

No comments: