Friday, March 6, 2009

Cookies Everywhere

Last night, I spent the entire evening baking cookies for a bake sale at work. What you see above is about half of what I made! I am not sure I have ever made so many in my life! Ha! It is all for a charity fundraiser so hopefully they will bring in some good cash.

Since my kitchen is now back to working order it was so nice last night to bake and hang out in the kitchen. I even made a new recipe, Spanish Chicken. It is on my recipe blog if you want to check it out.

I also spent last night doing LOTS of laundry! Not having a washer/dryer functioning for a week made it feel like we were on vacation and now I am playing catch up.

We are headed up to my parents tonight. My mom is hosting a 31 party and I am looking forward to hanging out for a short time with Mom and Dad. I am not even sure the last time I stayed at their house overnight. Too long!

As you can see, nothing too exciting to blog about at the moment. I promise more exciting blog topics to come.

Happy Friday! Looks like the weather is going to be great again!

No comments: