Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend

Another weekend has come and gone. Time sure does fly by! Friday night hubby and I went out for some dinner and came home and crashed. Saturday we headed up to my Aunt and Uncle's home for lunch to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday. It was so great to get together with all of our family. My only regret is that all of us grandkids should have had our picture taken together...rarely do we all get together at the same time! I did get some pictures taken and will hopefully download them tomorrow.

Saturday on our way home we stopped at Menards to check out the store and have decided it is so much better than Lowe's or Home Depot! We will be making a stop there again soon I have a feeling.

Today has been a great day. I finished another handbag....went to church...had breakfast out with the hubby at our favorite place.....made a trip to Nebraska Furniture mart (didn't buy anything)....came home and did laundry.....closed another catalog party.....went to see the movie "Taken".....and are now home relaxing and finishing up laundry. What a weekend!

Oh and I almost forgot. I bought a new vacuum cleaner on Friday. I have been trying to decide for quite a while what one to get....I finally decided on a Eureka Boss.....so far..so good...I am enjoying it! It isn't one of the bagless vacuum's. After going through 3 bagless Bissel's and Hoover's I decided I wanted to have one with a bag again....I can already tell that it is picking up more stuff! Finally...a clean floor! Anybody else feel that way??? Bagless just doesn't cut it for me!

I think that about wraps it up for now....hope you all had wonderful weekends too!

1 comment:

B Lou said...

J and I like Menards a lot more than Home Depot and Lowe's too! I think there is so much more to choose from....J and I have found some really good deals there!