Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 years ago......

....today I married my best friend. As I sit here this morning, I can clearly hear my Grandma B telling me how I brought my hubby by her and Grandpa's house one day and told them that he was a friend of mine....little did they know he would end up as my husband!!

I remember being so excited and nervous that day! At lot of things were about to change. I was going to become a wife and had already packed up all of my things and moved to New Jersey to begin a new life with hubby. As much as I was sad to leave my family and friends, I just kept telling myself that it wouldn't be forever. And it wasn't!

A year ago today, we were in Florida on vacation...walking on the beach and discussing our plans as hubby had been offered a new job back in the midwest. Oh my...what a discussion that was! I knew in my heart and mind that it was God's plan and that he had provided that opportunity to us, but I also knew that muscleman wasn't as convinced. After lots of prayers and talks we made the decision together and I have never been more happy!

I am so blessed and couldn't ask for a better husband. We have been through alot together and I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else. I know that God has a plan for the two of us and I look forward to many many more years of wedded bliss!

Happy Anniversary Babe...I love you.

1 comment:

B Lou said...

Happey Anniversay Mike and Dana...been thinking about you today! Brenda