Friday, February 13, 2009

Flowers and Dinner...what could be better?

Last night I got home a little early from work. Bella and I took a nice long walk around our neighborhood and the trails....by the time we arrived home muscleman had called me to ask me if I would like to go out for dinner....I of course said yes!!

When he arrived home to pick me up he had beautiful roses in his hand...4 of 4 years of marriage! I love flowers!!

We then headed to my choice of restaurant...THE OLIVE GARDEN! I have been wanting to go there for months!!

We had yummy salad and breadsticks....

I had delicious mushroom ravioli....


And we both had amazing dessert....my choice was my FAVORITE.....White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake....


Who could ask for more????
We came home with full bellies....crashed on the couch.....watched the General's Daughter and went to bed early. A wonderful anniversary!

No comments: