Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying something new

I love to try new recipes...LOVE IT! I have a facination with cookbooks as well. I don't know what it is about them....but I could love over them for hours and hours. One of my newest favorites is the Pioneer Woman's Cookbook. Tonight I am trying her meatloaf recipe..

Parsley, Parmesan Cheese, Bread, Eggs, Hamburger...and oh my ....on top some bacon.....it looks good already and I still have 45 minutes to wait for it to get done.

If you haven't checked out her cokbook, I HIGHLY recommend it. She did all the pictures herself in the cookbook and she talks about life on the ranch as well as gives picture by picture step for instructions...THE BEST!

Plus...I haven't come across a recipe yet that my Hubby doesn't like......maybe he is partial as she lives in Oklahoma...and he always talks about how that is where he was born.....some kind of crazy ties......lol!

Anyways that is what is for dinner tonight....and I just had to share with you all...normally I would put it on my recipe blog....but I have been lacking on the posts lately.....

Perhaps it's because the sun hasn't shined in SO LONG here......and it doesn't look good for the next week either.......

Oh well..the Hubs just pulled in the garage...guess he is home early...gotta run.

1 comment:

abby said...

UGH, I tried a new meatloaf recipe this week and the leftovers are still sitting in the fridge. I might need to borrow yours next time ;) Miss you friend! xo