Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Shopping

Today I met up with my sister and Mom and headed out to do a little shopping. We were not those out there early in the morning...nope...we started at about 10:00 am. I feel like we got a slow start....but by mid afternoon, I felt like we were getting a few things accomplished. I wish I had taken some pics of what we saw...oh my goodness!

My sister and I helped our Mom find an outfit for a wedding we are all going to next weekend.  While waiting outside the dressing room, Kid and I had a good laugh at some of the lace tights and snakeskin tights that were hanging in the junior section next to us. Oh my! You should have seen these things....girls really where that stuff? It looked like it should have been in a Halloween store. Ha!

Mom successfully found a new outfit and I parted with them about 4:00 this afternoon. I still have shopping to do, but at least I got a few items off my list.  I had such a good time with them both, very rarely are the three of us alone together...it was good bonding time!!! Thanks for the good times!! XOXO

I am counting down the hours...we are heading to the 9:00 showing of the Blindside! I can't wait!!! I haven't been to a movie in a while...and I am so excited to see this movie! One, I LOVE true stories...and two, I LOVE Sandra Bullock...my favorite actress.

I am feeling a little behind at our house...last year I was the first in our neighborhood to have Christmas lights up.....this year...I am one of the last! I pulled in this evening and all my neighbors were out putting up lights and decor...you should see it....we have reindeer, christmas trees and even a manager seen at the end of the culdesac...starting to look very Christmas like! I love it! Tomorrow is the day for me!! I can't wait!! I have a new plan to...for the outside of our home. I can't wait for you to see it!  Kid was asking me while we were in Michael's what I was buying all this greenery for.....but I decided to not tell her and let her see it for herself Monday night when she stops by! I can't get Hubby to hang up any lights...so I have to figure things out on my own to make it festive....hoping the plan works! :)

I think that about wraps up my day! Loved having the day off!! :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

One of your neighbors is decorating for Christmas using a manager???? LOL!