Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is it tomorrow yet?



Tomorrow....we are out of here! But first, a full day of work...and the it's off to Paris....ok ok....the Hotel Paris in Vegas...but hey...it's as close as I can get right now. :)

No worries, I plan on taking lots of pictures and will have a lot of stories to share I am sure! I just can't hardly wait!

I have come down with a cold....nothing worse than that though...so I can handle it.  Sore throat is gone (thanks Cold Eeze); however my nose is kind of plugged...but nothing to bad.  Hoping another night of good sleep will have me all prepared for tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Twice as Nice said...

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!! I'll bet you'll even feel better once you breathe in that dry Vegas air. I think Vegas is adults version of Disney!HA

Have a wonderful time!!