Sunday, November 8, 2009

Phew!

What a weekend it has been! I am EXHAUSTED! My sister and I left after I got off work on Friday night and drove up to my parents house to spend the night. The next morning we were all up by 5:30 and on the road an hour later headed to set up for the Me Market.




We got everything set up just in time before it began at 9:00.  My Mom's tupperware tables were right next to my tables...so it was fun to be so close to her.  She sold lots of Tupperware! Good job Mom! You are quite the sales lady!! :)  And THANK YOU KID!!! My sister ROCKS and she was SO helpful to me!! (sorry about the ceramic!!)

I didn't do to bad myself.  I had several orders that were placed, sold some cash N carry items, and I even sold some of my Anna Phyllis handbags and my rag quilt!  I even have a special request to make a couple more handbags! I must say....the Mizzou bag was a hit!! (even though they lost...boo!)

Thank you to all of you who came out! It was great to see you all!!! And a BIG thank you to everyone who bought something!

I have a Holiday Open House this coming Saturday here in the area...and I can't wait to tell you all about it!  I am really looking forward to this event....and I am really looking forward to Saturday night....my family is all getting together to celebrate our Dad's 60th birthday....my parents will be spending the night with us as well as my brother and SIL....I can't wait to have the whole family together. :)

Today has been a day of craziness in our garage....I am so tired! Hubby is still out there now working on his project.....I won't share with you till it is done....but oh my...sure do know how to make a mess!

I had better get some more laundry finished...Happy Sunday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a great show, that is awesome!!!