Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Signature

So....noticed anything new to the site? I added my own "Auntie D" signature. Pretty cool, huh! One of the blogs I read is www.kevinandamanda.com. I love all the great tips she has and all of the recipes she has are wonderful! If you have a blog and want to know how to add your own signature be sure and check it out! Amanda is so creative!

I am exhausted. It has been a very busy week at work and home.....I am working hard on my handbags and am excited to share with you all my creations.

What I am most excited about is that Hubby and I have a spa afternoon scheduled this Saturday! I CAN'T WAIT! We had planned on going right after our birthdays and had to cancel and try and reschedule....well the time has finally come and I am really looking forward to it! I am getting a facial and he is actually getting a couple of things. I plan on doing a little shopping while he is finishing up....of course! I will explain more about that later.

We have also planned a short trip over Labor Day Weekend to get away...just the two of us. I am so looking forward to that!

A thousand things are going through my mind right now...I had better get off the computer...I am behind on my emails and trying to keep everything up to date....and I need some sleep....my bed is calling my name.

Sleep tight!

No comments: