Monday, July 20, 2009

Opening soon...August 15th!!

There is a lot of work still to do….but I just couldn’t wait to share with you all what I am putting MY EVERYTHING into.....



I should probably do a little explaining too…..I have enjoyed being a part of the Thirty-One family and I will try and remain as an active consultant (at least for the next three months), however I have received many requests for handbags that I have been making and after having many discussions with my hubby, sister and mom (thanks to you all for listening and offering advice), I feel like this is the direction I am suppose to go. I think that Thirty-One gifts offers amazing products for everyone and I have enjoyed my time with them, however I want to do my own thing….find great products to sell along with my own…and see where God takes me with this.


So…onto a little bit of information about Anna Phyllis Designs. First…the name…are you wondering about it??? I thought about using my own name or a portion of it…or using some crafty wording…but the more I thought about it…it only seemed fitting for the name to be Anna Phyllis Designs. Anna (Mae) and Phyllis are the names of my grandmas. These two ladies meant more to me than I can put into words and they are the ones who taught me so much while they were here on earth….especially sewing and baking! Plus…their names are unique!!


I have set aside a blog (you can view at www.annaphyllisdesigns.blogspot.com) that will display some of my work and other information about items I will be selling or any craft fairs/shows that I will be participating in. This blog will also link up to my Etsy shop. If you have never been on Etsy…I highly recommend it! I have bought several items and love the site..I could spend hours on it! My etsy shop will be www.AnnaPhyllisDesigns.etsy.com. I also have an email set up for my business at annaphyllisdesigns@yahoo.com.


As stated above…my shop will be opening on August 15th!! I can’t wait to share with you the ideas that have been running through my head! Oh..one more thing….the products I will be offering will be more than just handbags!! As I am getting requests for other items to be made too….so be on the lookout!!


Also, if you have any suggestions, ideas, comments I would love to have them!! Thanks for all of your support!!

2 comments:

abby said...

AHH!! Yea, congrats! We need to catch-up, I've been sewing up a storm too :) xo

Rachael said...

Yippee! Congrats and I can't wait to see your stuff!