Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend finds and projects

It's Sunday evening and I have finally slowed down...well....a little! I have had such a great weekend with family and doing some shopping and working on some projects. I took the week off from blogging and it was good for me. I spent time working on some things around the house and trying to relax a little during the evenings.

So...let me share what all I have been working on and what I spent some birthday money on.

I finally sewed together the pillow covers for our front room.....it sure does change the look of our sofa and settee!


I also FINALLY found what I have been looking for to set at the little loft area in our front entry way....what do you think?? Even hubby likes it!


I also picked up a picture frame on sale and cut out some of the photos from my I Love Lucy calendar and hung it above my zebra board in the laundry room.

And....I found some plates for the craft room....oh...hubby hung the shelves too!

My favorite of it all is the clock I bought.....I have been looking for the right one for months....and finally found it.

And the last item is the rooster stand I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby. Isn't it cute?? :)

That's all for now...I will update more on my weekend tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kara said...

You didn't tell me about all you finds! I absolutely love them all! The pillows look incredible. I can't wait to see it all in person. (Oh yeah, and you sure get a lot done when you don't blog! Ha!) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the Rooster stand!!! - Les