Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strawberry Pie


Tonight I got home from work and decided that I needed to do something with the huge thing of strawberries I bought at the store for $2.00! I found a strawberry pie recipe online and decided
to give it a shot. I can remember my Granny K making strawberry pies in the summer time....and oh how I miss the taste of them.

I must say...as you can see from the picture...it turned out pretty YUMMY! Added a bit of coolwhip and I was in heaven. Going to take some to work tomorrow to share with some of my coworkers.

If you want the recipe....check my recipe blog out..it's posted there. I also tried a new recipe out of my new Paula Deen cookbook that my sissie gave me...it tasted just as good as the dishes I use to order in Jersey! I have posted that recipe too.
Storms have arrived here this evening....and we are hanging out watching a movie. I love a good thunderstorm. Bella and I sat out on our front porch until hubby got home to watch the clouds come in. A good summer day indeed.
Might just have to have another piece of pie...so good!

No comments: