Thursday, June 4, 2009

Auntie D's ABC's


So I saw this idea on another blog and decided to use it for my post today....liven things up a bit.

A - Age: 32... ….for less than a week
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: emptying the dishwasher
D - Dog's name: Bella…we also call her BB
E - Essential start your day item: coffee with cream and a bit of sugar
F - Favorite color: Red…I would use it all over my house if I could.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'1"
I - Instruments you play: I played the clarinet and the piano
J - Job title: Billing Associate II CVD Division, Wife, Mommy to my dog Bella, Friend, Sister, Daughter, Auntie D
K - Kid(s): stepson Y
L - Living arrangements: In the good ole Midwest with my hubby and our dog Bella in our house
M - Mom's name: Alice
N - Nicknames: Nayna is what my nephew calls me…I have also been called Deek, DK, Doc, Ms. K, Dee and I am sure there are more.
O - Overnight hospital stay: I don't know that I have ever spent the entire night in the hospital.
P - Pet Peeve: When my hubby leaves his clothes everywhere on the floor, dirty dishes in the sink
Q - Quote from a movie: From the Kingdom of Heaven "Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 younger brother, J and 1 younger sister, K
T - Time you wake up: between 4:00 and 4:30 am
Underwear: Goodness yes!!
V - Vegetable you dislike: I love almost all veggies!! I do not like cauliflower
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Oversleeping, forgetting things
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, stomach
Y - Yummy food you make: I love baking…hubby says it is all good. My favorite is enchiladas and Christmas cookies! His favorite is my red velvet cake.
Z - Zoo animals you like: Tigers, Polar Bears and Monkeys

No comments: