Friday, June 5, 2009

Show you where I live....the office/craft room


So today is show you my office day.....however when I was working on this post this morning I realized I don't have pictures of my desk or scrapbook station...so these will have to do... ENJOY!!

To the left you can just barely see the desk that we have with our computer and printer on top of it...
The chalkboard that hubby helped me make!
I have lots of storage...

This is much fuller now than in the picture, as I have a ton of material for sewing!!

Above my closet door...

Got this valance at Target..I just love it!

Made this art myself!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the office/craft room!!

2 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

quite a lovely color

Ashley said...

I LOVE the colors!!!! Thank you for sharing!
-Ash-