Monday, June 22, 2009

Bathroom Project

This weekend my goal was to work on decorating our master bathroom. I begged and begged for hubby to get done painting right away as I wanted to decorate...and then I have been procrastinating for a few months as I couldn't decide what kind of color scheme and decor I wanted to use.

I finally decided....and went and got the stuff this weekend....check out our master bath....and it is so clean too!

Here is looking in from our bedroom...



A new picture...


A clock that we can see from the shower.....as I tend to take pretty long showers...
The towels and rugs in zebra stripe are what I saw first and then tried to figure out what colors to go along with it...when I saw the Dream sign at Hobby Lobby...I finally began piecing it all together.

On both corners of our tub are candle holders that we used in our wedding...

The water closet....

And a view from the opposite side.
I still have a few more items I am wanting to add....but for now...we are in good shape....next up...the bedroom.
Happy Monday!

No comments: