Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And we have a winner!

Congratulations to Carol! She has won the thermal tote!! I have found your email Carol, so I will be in touch later today to get your address and will get it mailed out to you right away!

I apologize to you all for taking so long to post the winner. A big thanks to those of you who participated!

Last night, my immediate family gathered together for dinner to celebrate three birthdays and an anniversary! It was great fun to get together with everyone. I had my camera with me and totally forgot to get a snapshot of us all. I will have to do that next time. I believe all 9 of us enjoyed ourselves!

My sister gave me two cookbooks for my birthday and I am anxious to look at one of them today. She knows me well...as I was planning on using my birthday money to buy a couple....and what is even better is that she had picked out my two favorite chefs Paula Deen and Rachael Ray! Thanks for reading my mind Kid!

The best part is that I received a card that sings the song "We are Family"...and as soon as I opened it...Little "I" wanted to hold it and dance to it...so stinkin cute!

I also want to send out a big CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Rob and his wife C. C gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Calla Elizabeth yesterday evening! We have all been anxiously awaiting her arrival. The best part was we didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl...my guess was a girl....she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Also, our Grandpa has ended up back in the hospital as he passed out again a few days ago. He is being scoped this morning to try and figure out where he is losing blood. I will keep you posted as I know more.

Make it a great day!

No comments: