Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Today has been a very relaxing day for my Hubby. It's his 34th birthday! We both slept in this morning, I made homemade biscuits and gravy for breakfast, he took a morning nap, I went for a walk with Bella, came home made some lunch, he took another nap, I washed my car, ran to Sonic and the store, gave Bella a bath, and finished all our laundry. We just finished eating some brats for dinner and having yummy blackberry pie (that I mdae today) for dessert.

This is the first year since I have met him that I did not buy him a gift or even a card. I know...can you believe it! If you know me...I love giving gifts! It was so hard...but it is what he wanted. One of the discussions we had this week was how different we are about holidays and birthdays. I was raised in family that celebrates big...he on the other hand is not. It is hard for him to accept gifts or do any celebrating. So....I LISTENED (something I am working on...heehee!) to my husband and gave him exactly what he wanted. He did mention that he would like to go to Lowe's tomorrow and get a couple of tools...so that looks like what we will be doing.

Even though I know he doesn't read my blog....I Love you Babe! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: