Monday, February 8, 2010

The Closet

Ok...let's just put this out there....I know I have tons of clothes...more than I should...but hey..this girl loves clothes..and to top it off...I can go through my closet and not find a darn thing to wear in the mornings...what is up with that?

I got an itch a few weekends ago to start working on organizing our closet...color coordinated. I had started doing this with my shirts....all short sleeves on bottom... all long sleeved on top...however I had this hair brained idea to go a little further.....in my mind I kept thinking...I wonder what it would look like with all the whites together....all the blacks...all the blues??  You get it?

Well...here is the first before picture........


I thought...this won't take me too long....I can handle this....
And this.....

And then it set in....this project is way more than I first thought.....WHAT WAS I THINKING???

I started with putting all the black items on the small side.....


Not bad...I was liking it.....and then I got to the next side....


Not bad again......

And then...I pooped out...and here is where I am at now.....the middle shelving is making me nuts! And I haven't even gotten to the other side of the closet or the top shelf I can't reach....Goodness girl....I need to think more about these things before I do this again!



Hoping to accomplish more.....in the near future.

No comments: