Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Book and Movies




I have been reading all about her new book on twitter and blogs...I bought it on Amazon.com and it arrived on my doorstep this morning.  What a great surprise it was when I arrived home for lunch!

I am already hooked....I have ready the intro and Chapter 1 and can't wait to read more!  I am so ready to dive in.

It will be another night of breakfast food at our house tonight. Hubs has requested biscuits and gravy and sunny side up eggs) We will be watching a new favorite movie of mine....Julie and Julia.... have you seen it??? LOVE IT! I was explaining to Hubs last night about the part of the movie where Julie tries to make a poached egg as she has never tried one and she finally sits down to try and likes it and says it tastes like cheese. :)


Last night...Hubs requested bacon, hashbrowns and eggs....and we watched

And Monday night....we had spaghetti and watched....


We both agree....we are loving our movie nights together this week....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea, love the food/movie combos and I am so jealous you got started on the new Beth Moore book. I am headed to the Christian Book store to pick it up tomorrow, I have heard such great things about it too!!