Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not ready for tomorrow...

Is the weekend over already? Seriously...this week has FLOWN by! I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and working a full week. UGH! I really enjoyed my time off this week.

All is quiet in our home this evening.....Y departed our house this afternoon. We survived a week of a teenager living here. He is growing up so fast and was a lot of fun and full of energy. Hubs and I are completely worn out.

I loved having Y here as he and I have quite a few things in common. I love that he loves sports even more than I do! We played lots of football and catch with the baseball, golf and went to several sporting events! I even beat them both at mini golf! Got to love that. :)

I have lots to blog about this week and will get back on track. My time last week was completely dedicated to my hubby and son. We look forward to December and having him here for two weeks and fitting in some time to go skiing. Always something to look forward to!!

No comments: