Saturday, September 5, 2009

A day of golf and yummy dip

Late last night, Y arrived home....it's so good to have him here. We are making progress! He even slept all night in his own room without coming into our room several times during the night! As you can see below...he just keeps getting taller and taller! He spent the morning sleeping in...I made some breakfast, the guys went and got haircuts while I went and got a pedi and mani. We then headed out to the golf course for a little golf. Well....they played golf....I drove a cart...took some photos....and kept up with all the football scores for the day. Go MIZZOU!~





Before leaving for golf I whipped up a dip to try upon our arrival home. It is a shrimp dip that I found on BooMama's website....that directed me to Amysfinerthings blog. So good!!
Below are the ingredients it required....


And here is the final result that I tested on hubs and Y....both thought it was so GOOD! A definite keeper.

We then rounded out the night at our local college football game.....the game didn't seem to be going in the right direction of our home team...so we left at half time and came home. We are home now....trying to relax and looking forward to another day tomorrow together.

No comments: