Saturday, July 17, 2010

Construction Construction Construction

It's going on all around our house....thought I would update you all with some pictures. 

The home on the left is directly behind us and is still for sale. The one on the right is sold...and I have seen the couple and two little girls who bought the houes..but not yet met them yet. I believe they will be moving in anyday. Notce the fence....it's the first one in the entire block....

 Here are the homes looking to the left of our backyard. The one to the right and far left are both sold...the one in the middle is still for sale. Not sure who all is moving in..but should be interesting.


And then...here is the marker we noticed the other night when we came home....the lot across the street from us is now in the beginning process...
And the lot is HUGE! Basically it is all that you see in this picture...practically half the block.  We all believe that the trees in the center will have to come down as their are markers all around it...

The markers you can barely see...they are the hints of red in the grass...and the the wood was another sign that the digging will be beginning soon.

Lots going on....hopefully it will all be over soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I am sure you are ready for all of that to be done. Hope you end up with some sweet neighbors! :)

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

They just started building in the lot behind our house this week. I saw that you live in the midwest. I live in Geneva, IL. Just wondering if you were close to that.

Anyway, I love using the Basic H on my granite counters and my hardwood floors. It makes my floor look great!


I just want to let you know about my specials, I am offering FREE SHIPPING with the purchase of a membership. Just email me if you want more details.

donahuewellness@hotmail.com


Have a great weekend.


Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for following!