Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby shower

My SIL's baby shower was a success and we all had a great time hanging out together. Auntie D tried several times to feel Baby G kick....but it was a no go. She better be ready to meet me soon!  We (my sis and SIL's sis) tried and tried to get the name out of my SIL, but she wouldn't share with the Aunts. So we will have to wait to see what it is. I have a feeling I may know...but not going to mention it until the day arrives.

The baby quilt I made was a huge hit too and I now have orders from family and friends. I love making them! So easy...so I can't wait to get started!

Here are some pictures from the weekend....the Hostesses....

We were served Ice Cream Sundaes....SO GOOD!



My SIL with both sides of the family...and Little I...in the front. lol!

Little I and I being silly.....


The presents....

My gift....

We all enjoyed the time together! Can't wait for Baby G to arrive!

No comments: